|It is very hard to see serious degeneration in a profile like this one, but it is there.
1. Notice the acid SpH and the N/A ratio of .67 instead of the normal 1.0 - 1.5. Acid SpH is always bad news and
anything less than 1.0 for N/A ratio usually means degeneration somewhere in the body.
2. Salt is "fallout from a war". It appears to be only 2 points higher (17/15), however,
notice the high Salt/Sug and Salt/Prot ratios. These ratios show us that the Salts are much higher than it appears.
This indicates there is a terrific war going on in the body.
3. The high AR with high EM indicates there is a lot more going wrong in the body than what the EM indicates, but
the source is probably emotional, not physical.
Generally, it appears a nutritional detox is in order, but Stress Pattern Processing will do more good than anything.
Regarding Stress Pattern Processing:
1. Whatever issues he has with his Father need to be resolved, now.
2. His self-identity was blown at age 3-7, but recallable at age 8-12.
3. Could be an abuse issue that needs to be resolved, or it will kill
4. Looks like the nervous system in the colon is taking the brunt of the emotional issues.
5. 10 Traumas that need to be resolved, now.
6. He is not able to plan or take control due to past unresolved emotional issues.
7. He doesn't know where to begin to deal with his issues, but SPP will show him the way.
8. Colon toxicity is the result of his rejection issues and feelings of inadequacy.