Audio Files

I hope these Secrets of Living audios do as much for you as they did for me. These are some of the audios I used back in the 1970’s to change my self-concept from someone who couldn’t speak to someone who held training sessions in front of hundreds of people on how to recruit by telephone.

There is a reason for the 7 listenings. Studies show that you have to hear a recording at least 7 times before you have heard all of it. The reason is that what you hear periodically triggers a flash-back or a flash-forward and you “go to the movies” for a few seconds, all the while missing what is being said on the recording.

Only about 5% of the people asking for Audio #1, will still be there asking for the Audio #12. Interestingly, it is the same 5% who, at age 65, are financially independent. The other 95% at age 65, to survive, must depend upon welfare, family, friends, social security, or continue to work.

Which % will you be in?

 

Request MP3 Files

These audio files are powerful.
They will fill your brain with the positive vibrations required for you to achieve your goals.
I used these messages to help me achieve my desired success.
Please listen to them 7 times before requesting the next file.
Download the REALIZATION NOTES form to use with each listening session.

GET FREE STUFF!

We are interested in helping you improve your life!

Our world-class The HealthWatcher® newsletter gives you the education you need to live a long, healthy, happy life.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Free subscription includes one FREE phone consultation with Dr. Martin.